R.M.O.B.I.L.E.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.M.O.B.I.L.E.R

THE ULTIMATE FORUM for downloading everything including mobile softwares,themes,games,music,videos etc etc......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Your Ad Here

Kaspersky v6.0.80 Full EN-VI Data Update Via GPRS Unlimited

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy
Junkie
Junkie

Kaspersky v6.0.80 Full EN-VI Data Update Via GPRS Unlimited Empty
PostSubject: Kaspersky v6.0.80 Full EN-VI Data Update Via GPRS Unlimited   Kaspersky v6.0.80 Full EN-VI Data Update Via GPRS Unlimited EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:17 am

Kaspersky v6.0.8 Full EN-VI Data Update Via GPRS Unlimited by BinkutebinCompared with the previous version this version is completely different by sure it will perfect for you. Taken as examples of cases that you have been for a Crack before. Can not called completely Full. After a while you also corrects the errors in a Crack's illusion. Has completely eliminated the illusion.exe which KV was detected for the virus. Corrects the errors when printed out on a number of icons in the menu. Added icon 3D and especially the right to update the data via GPRS KV online unlimited. translate new languages Vietnamese allows you to choose from English or Vietnamese.Perform translation and editing: NGUYEN TRAN DUNG, Binkutebin(GM)Test was successful on N72
open kav and goto updates>setting>updatetype then select update via wap use 2apn trick to update if it repost then sorry and trash it

Reply to see hidden link

Back to top Go down

Kaspersky v6.0.80 Full EN-VI Data Update Via GPRS Unlimited
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.M.O.B.I.L.E.R :: Mobile section :: Mobile softwares-
Jump to: